Wednesday, June 4, 2008

All About Willy

Since my friend Elizabeth got me started on this blog thing, it is becoming increasingly more addictive. Today I started to tell people that I know about my new found hobby (a.k.a. waste of time I should be devoting to laundry and housework!).

My brother asked if he was on there. Well, no. Don't we spend enough time getting our children together?? "Oh, I see how it is," he said. Soooo since I always want to get the last word in....
A few words about my brother Willy, Will, whatever.

He knows how to treat the ladies!

He's a poser.





He sets a good example for the kids.

He loves the babies, but wishes this was a girl of his own.

He can make the best of a dirty situation. (Super cool Pirate Room at the dirty swingers hotel in Florence, KY that I booked for us on the internet)

The only man that Coco cuddles with besides her Daddy.

The only one of my siblings that's made a male Dierking thus far.

He thinks that these kind of hand gestures are important to distract the audience from your voice when doing karaoke. Might I also suggest buying them another round!?

Again, poser!

He's not afraid of a lil' o' shark, when he's squeezing the shit out of it and clinching his teeth saying, "Take the f**king picture," with a smile.

This was fun. Will just let me know when your feeling left out again!!!! LOL!!!

Love you forever Bro!!

No comments: