Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Goal!

Well the newness wore off quick. I like doing this blog thing, but I think a realisic goal would be an entry more like once a month or so. Or whenever I feel it necessary. I have been looking frequently at this sight, I think in my mind I expect to see a new post just appear. I forget things all the time, why not a blog entry?


Teddy Nacho Owsley is getting bigger and he is still the best dog ever!! He is perfecting the art of fetching. Tess is getting him to sit, lay down, and "give me paw". She is quite proud of the work she has done.

Teddy the day after we got him @ 3 months, 12 pounds



July 4th, 6 months, approx 40 pounds, helping himself to things off the counter when he thinks no one is looking. We have learned a lot as he grew. He loves to get a hold of the toilet paper rolls. He has found the water in the toilet, so we are learning a new habit of closing the lids and bathroom doors. He has eaten 3 of Coco's socks...that we know of!? He sleeps through the night, loves to ride in the car, and since he foams at the mouth when put in his cage, he has shown he can be a good boy when left alone in the house. He is so lazy!





Starting a new habit, probably will do more in the winter months. Tess and I worked on this together and she had so much fun. Looking forward to doing pages all winter long!! Right now all I want to do is go to the pool! My kids just play so good at the pool.


No comments: